CLARENCE’S POWERFUL MARKETING STRATEGY
Effective selling of a home requires much more than simply listing the property on MLS and waiting for buyers to show up. It requires a thoughtful and targeted marketing program, to ensure your home is brought to the attention of the greatest number of buyers, and more specifically, to the buyers who are most likely to purchase your home.
I am in continuous search of the best and most effective ways to market my listings, which include advertising in the following…
• Chinese websites (westca.com, glofang.com, vanfun.net, weibo.com, youku.com)
• Chinese newspapers (Ming Pao, Sing Tao)
• English Newspapers (North Shore News, The Sun)
• English Real Estate Magazines (Homes & Living, Luxury Home Canada, Vancouver Home,
Business in Vancouver)
• Chinese Real Estate Magazines (Taste of Life, Home Style, EliteGen)
To further broaden my marketing reach, I also:
• Post all my listings, their open houses and sales, on WeChat, the
enormously popular Chinese version of Face Book, and where I have
a huge following.
• Send emails to hundreds of realtors of any new listing that I receive,
to ensure it is brought to the attention of those many realtors who have
In addition, your listing will be posted on:
• Royal Pacific’s website (www.royalpacific.ca) where our 1200 plus
realtors can view your home, in addition to anyone else who chooses
to visit the Royal Pacific website.
• www.realtor.ca (formerly mls.ca) with Canada wide exposure
generating millions of page views per year (3.5 million in 2015)
• www.realtylink.org website (website for Real Estate Board of Greater
Of course, each and every buyer who will visit your home will receive a stunning multi-paged book that is personally designed for your home. It will contain relevant information about your home, numerous photographs, floor plans, a list of the special features your home has to offer, and the like.
Why do I go to such lengths to produce these incredible books? To leave a lasting impression with the buyer!!!
Please do not hesitate to call me, if you would like to discuss the marketingof your home in more detail.
Your friend, your REALTOR®,