Cell Phone: 604.726.5780
My Promise to You
To Sell Your Home As Quickly As Possilble, for the Highest Price Possible,
With Minimum Inconvenience to You!
For most people, the first step in a move is selling their home, a home where they have lived, a home where they have cherished memories. Selling a home is both an emotional and financial decision.
Since it is emotional, it is imperative that I respect the home as the place where you live. This respect must be reflected in the way I not only deal with you, the owners, but also, those potential Buyers wishing to visit your home.
Since it is financial, it is equally imperative that I complete a thorough analysis of the market, so that your home is not only listed at the highest possible price, but also at a price that will generate offers.
The successful sale of your home involves two important steps: (1) presenting your home in the best possible light to maximize its appeal and the price it will garner from interested Buyers; and (2) marketing your home so that it is exposed to the maximum number of potential Buyers.
(1) I will Present your Home in the Best Possible Light by:
- Meeting with you to discuss how you should best prepare your home for sale, which may include advice from a staging professional.
- Hiring one of the best Professional Photographers to photograph and video your home, highlighting your home's rooms, design, features and amenities. These photographs and the video will be used in all marketing material, and will be displayed on my personal website, the Angell Hasman & Associates web site, and the Multiple Listing Services ("MLS") web site.
- Hire a Floor Plan Professional, who will complete a detailed floor plan (including all dimensions) of your entire home, including rooms, hallways, closets, and the like.
- Direct my creatuve depatment to prepare stunning yet compelling marketing material of your home, containing relevant information, photographs, and the detailed floor plan of your home. This material will be given to each real estate agent and to each and every Buyer who visits your home.
(2) I will Market your Home to the Maximum Number of Potential Buyers by:
- Posting your home, along with the photographs, video tour & floor plan, on the MLS website, to provide other real estate agents and potential Buyers with a comprehensive information package of your home.
- Posting your home, along with the photographs, video tour & floor plan, on my personal web site, and on the Angell Hasman & Associates Website.
- Sending your listing to every prospective prospective Buyer in my database.
- Instructing my creative department to prepare an elegant email of your home, with photographs and relevant information, including a link to my website, to be sent to my proprietary data base of in excess of 700 Chinese real eatate agents who work throughout the Greater Vancouver Area, and 700 other real estate agents, who work in West Vancouver, Downtown Vancouver, Vancouver West Side, and North Vancouver.
- Mailing elegant brochures prepared by my creative department, to up to 12,000 West Vancouver homes.
- Advertising your home in various real estate publications, such as: The North Shore News-West Vancouver Homes, The North Shore Real Estate Weekly (published by Outlook), Sing Tao, the daily Chinese newspaper most commonly read by Chineses families moving to Vancouver from Mainland China, Homes&Land, Dream Homes of Canada, and Realtylink (published by the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver).
- Subject to your wishes, host "agent" opens, which invite real estate agents to have the first viewing of your home, and subsequently, host open houses for the public; however, always under close suspervision, to ensure the security of your home and its belongings.
Over and above these initiatives, the successful sale of any home requires skillful negotiation, justifying the price you seek. My training as a lawyer, and years of skillful negotiation honed as an investment banker, separate me from others, and this is where I will bring significant value.
Please feel free to contact me, for a "free" evaluation of your Home...
Your Friend, Your REALTOR®,